Chain Link Fencing
Both economical and perfect for large areas. Our chain link fencing comes in traditional and powder coated black. Privacy slats in various colors available.
Long-lasting and easy to take care of, our vinyl fencing comes a wide variety of styles to fit any property. Get yours installed today.
When both elegance and security are needed our ornamental steel, a wrought iron alternative for fences is the perfect touch to residential and commercial properties.
Tupelo's Best Fence Company
SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON FROM START TO FINISH
Ivy Fence Company established in 1953 in the Tupelo and North Mississippi area. Our name has become synonymous with dependability and quality service. With over 50 years experience in the construction of quality commercial and residential wood fences, vinyl fences and ornamental iron fences, we have learned to identify and meet our customers’ needs. Ivy Fence Company is committed to excellence in the design, execution, warranty and maintenance of your project. We are a full service fence company, where Our Reputation is Your Guarantee.
Ivy Fence Company, Inc. is a full service custom fencing company. Each job is different please check out our Gallery for Samples of what we can do for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas do you service?
- We work within a 50 mile radius of Tupelo as well as Oxford, MS, Batesville, MS, Holly Springs, MS, Water Valley, MS, as well as the Taylor, MS area.
- Do you do fence repairs?
- Yes. Give us a call so we can help determine if it is more cost-effective to replace your fence or repair it.
- Do you keep a supply of fence materials and parts in stock?
- Yes. We keep many items in stock. Often it only takes a day or so to get something in if we do not have it.
Ivy Fence Company lost a key member of our family Monday, January 28, 2019. For over 30 years Lonnie Hughes helped lead Ivy Fence to where it is today.
We have been fortunate to have three generations of the Hughes family working with us; beginning with Lonnie, his son, Chris, & at his grandsons, from time to time.